Getting a hosted VoIP telephone System has plenty of advantages for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises). Using a high speed internet connection to handle your calls can greatly boost your business productivity. Here’s the top five ways it can do so.
1) Appearance: Using a business PBX (phone branch exchange) gives any company an air of professionalism, even if it is a small family-run enterprise. Not only can you receive multiple calls simultaneously but there are call forwarding and call waiting options. These mean that everyone is dealt with in a quick and efficient manner which makes a good impression on any customers. This is a reliable way to run a business and instils confidence in your clients.
2) Costs savings: Expect huge cost savings with a Hosted VoIP Telephone system. Not only is it easy to install with no large initial outlay but it is easy to maintain without having to spend a lot on technical support. Furthermore a Business Phone System could save you as much as 90% on the cost of your day-to-day calls.
3) Efficiency: The hosted VoIP phone system can direct all of your correspondence into one inbox including faxes, emails and instant messages. It also gives you such handy features as call-screening so that you don’t have to waste time answering unwanted calls.
4) Staff savings: With a good PBX telephone system, such as 3CX, there is no need for a receptionist as it can handle all of your calls. Even after hours or during the weekends, calls can be answered with the option of transferring them to employees who may not be on premises.
5) Ease of use: You can replace your proprietary hardware PBX with a software version which is simple to download and install. This allows you to use any SIP phone or softphone. With no need to use a whole spider's web of wires this make hot-desking easy.
VoIP Fraud is now Microsoft's Problem
1 year ago